Live the music you love
PhD Candidate (MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development); M.Mus (USyd, 2018); Grad.Dip.T. (Mus)(QUT); Dip.Mus (Griffith Uni); L.Mus.A; A.Mus.A; M.M.T.A.(Council); F.C.S.M.E
Piano, music theory, and saxophone lessons all levels and ages for examinations and leisure.
AMEB, Trinity, ABRSM.
- Visiting Fellow, MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development, Western Sydney University (2019).
- Sessional academic staff, Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Music Theory in the Classroom (2017/18).
- Co-ordinator Meter Symposium 3 Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Nov 24-25, 2018.
- Research Assistant, Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney.
- Graduate research student (Musicology - music curriculum development: meter in music education).
- Commenced private studio music teaching and piano accompaniment in 1984 and classroom music teaching
music tuition, composition, Gregorian Chant.
My personal goal in teaching is:
"To foster the life-long love of music in my students".
2017 Working with Children Check clearance: WWC0029819E