Andrea M. Calilhanna
M. Mus; Grad.Dip.T.(Mus); Dip.Mus; L.Mus; M.M.T.A. (Council); F.C.S.M.E; ASME (Council)
Piano, music theory, and saxophone all levels and ages for examinations and leisure.
AMEB, Trinity, ABRSM.
- Sessional academic staff, Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Music Theory in the Classroom.
- Co-ordinator Meter Symposium 3 Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Nov 24-25, 2018.
- Research Assistant, Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney.
- Graduate research student (Musicology - music curriculum development: meter in music education).
- Commenced private studio music teaching and piano accompaniment in 1984 and classroom music teaching
music tuition, composition Gregorian Chant.
My personal goal in teaching is:
"To foster the life-long love of music in my students".
2017 Working with Children Check clearance: WWC0029819E